Recent UC Berkeley computer science graduate and founder of DiamondFire, a server-based platform for teaching computer science through Minecraft.
Thanks for helping with Snap!Con 2021!
No materials for the event yet, sorry! Meanwhile...
Open in a new tab
The first of two lightning (five-minute) talk sessions.
Lightning talks are listed in the order they are scheduled, but do no count on each talk starting exactly as scheduled. Each speaker will have 5 minutes, with the remaining time at the end to be used for Q&A.
- Three new blocks. A world of possibilities. NetsBlox.
- microBlocks meets physics
- Creating Art through Coding
- Minecraft Multiplayer Hackathons
- CS Frontiers: Engaging Curricula for Teachers and Students
- Vera Molnar, programming and embroidery
- Encryption using simple arithmetic in base 65536 or higher
- Driving virtual robots together with blocks
- A simple result in linear algebra found thanks to Snap! and its APL Library
Events Happening Now
Join us in ohyay!
Dan Garcia, Karina Edmonds
Take a look at any kid’s laptop, notebook, school locker, or bedroom and you will see it full of stickers, drawings, and posters that allow them to express their creativity and identity. By contrast, most technology education (curricula and too...