I'm currently a Lecturer at UC Berkeley, developer on the Snap!, Snap!Con and BJC Teams.
This project demos how hyper blocks make it very fast to do image convolutions. https://snap.berkeley.edu/embed?project=Image%20Convolution%20with%20Hyperblocks&user=cycomachead&showTitle=true&showAuthor=true&editButton=true&pauseButton=true
- 3 min
- Snap!Con 2022
- Show Your Project
This session is a part of:
The Snap!shot hit returns! Join us for a face-paced round of some awesome things Snap! users have built. No slides allowed here, just neat projects from the community.
- Dashed Line Graphics Library
- Talk to Mt Everest, an elephant, or Charles Darwin
- Using Metaprogramming to Analyze Projects
- Generative Adversarial ML in NetsBlox: Circle GAN
- 3D Plotting of 2D Array Data
- Find the Minimum: Trying on the Shoes of an ML training algorithm
- A Small Simulation System
- Image Convolution in Snap!
- Build a Decision Tree from Data
- audio-Steganography experiments