I am 14 years old for snapcon 2021. I am currently studying for my CCNA, which I hope to take early next year. I am in middle school, which means I have plenty of time. I am glad I am not in high school for COVID-19. I will be going into the IB program next year. Last year, along with two people, I ran an experiment in Astro Pi where we measured the vegetation around cities, as opposed to far from cities. My talk is about 3d rendering with raycasting.
Mathematics professor interested in K-16 mathematics education and computation.
Thanks for helping with Snap!Con 2021!
No materials for the event yet, sorry!
The second of two lightning (five-minute) talk sessions.
Lightning talks are listed in the order they are scheduled, but do no count on each talk starting exactly as scheduled. Each speaker will have 5 minutes, with the remaining time at the end to be used for Q&A.
- Using machine learning models created in Google's Teachable Machine in Snap!
- An implementation of multi-player real time collaboration for Snap!
- Snap! for Rich Tasks in K-16 Math Education
- Online Teaching and Learning Interactive Media Art with Snap!
- Insights of making STEAM workshops for kids with block-coding.
- Implementation review of snap! self-learning course
- Text Editor (made in Snap!)