Lightning talks from our second round of 6 speakers!
Round 2 Sessions:
- Towards Building Your Own Autograder in NetsBlox - Brian Broll
- Using Hyperblocks to Solve Word Analogy Problems - Ken Kahn
- How Much CS Does an Artist Need? - Joachim Wedekind
- Snap! in Moodle - Joan Guillén i Pelegay
- Balancing Project Based Learning with Building Competencies - Tyler Beatty
- Geospatial Visualization of COVID Cases in 2020 - Matthias Giger
Please note, that we due to the quick nature of talks, the 5 minute blocks on the schedule will not be strictly accurate. We will go in the order presented on the schedule, but do not count on the exact timings. After 30 minutes of talks we will have about 15 minutes of Q&A. All talks will happen in the same Zoom meeting.
- 5 min
- Snap!Shot Zoom Room
- Snap!shot 2020
- Lightning Talks